Simply Rose Natural Soap Bar
This beautiful soap has been created by combining all the benefits of our high-quality oils with the richness of our garden roses. It has a soft, creamy feel and a delicate rose aroma.
Suitable for Vegans:
We did not use any animal derived ingredients, including eggs, milk and honey in the creation of this product.
This product is free of Alcohol.
At FHC, we are against animal testing and our ingredients are bought from reliable providers.
No Harmful Chemicals:
AT FHC, we pride our self of not using any harmful ingredients in the fabrication of our products.
All our products are free of artificial preservatives, colouring, SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), aluminium, or parabens.
These are some of the reasons why to love soap bars.
Great for your skin and good for your health:
- Free harsh detergents, petrol chemicals, SLS/SLES (sodium laurel sulfate / sodium laureth sulfate), synthetic additives colours, antibacterial triclosan, triclocarban, EDTA, TEA, DEA found in synthetic commercial soaps or shower gels.
- Restores natural oils in your skin, making it feel softer and radiant.
- Rich in natural glycerine, that gets removed in commercial products and it is very nourishing.
Kind to the environment
- No need for plastic bottles.
- Natural fair-trade ingredients
- No palm oils.
- No Animal Testing.
- Easier for travelling.
- We use less water in the process of producing this bar.
How to Use:
Rub the bar directly on your skin, or use a natural cloth or sponge to create lather, wash and rinse.
Taking Care of Your Soap Bar
Because your natural soap bar doesn't contain any artificial preservatives or hardeners, with a little care, you can prolong the life of your soap bar and it will serve you very well.
- Don't let your soap drown in water.
- Make sure your soap is exposed to fresh air between uses.
- Store your soap on a well-drained soap dish.
- Use a natural wash cloth or sponge to extend its life.
- Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
(Cocos nucifera oil),
Unrefined Shea Butter
Organic Castor Oil
Extra Virgin Jojoba Oil
Fresh Rose Petals
Dry Rose Petals
Rose Kaolin Clay
(NaOH, Caustic Soda, Lye),
Rose Absolute Essencial Oil
Rose Geranium Essencial Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil:
(Cocos nucifera oil),
Unrefined Shea Butter:
Organic Castor Oil:
Extra Virgin Jojoba Oil:
Fresh Rose Petals:
Dry Rose Petals:
Rose Kaolin Clay:
(NaOH, Caustic Soda, Lye), We use Sodium Hydroxide commonly noun as caustic soda or lye to saponify the oils.
Saponification is the chemical reaction of making soap. Once the saponification, is complete, the lye and oil molecules have combined and chemically changed into soap and natural glycerine.
The lye is used up in the saponification process to turn oil into soap.
There is no sodium hydroxide present in the finished bars of soap or shampoo after the curing process. While all real soap must be made with sodium hydroxide (lye), no lye remains in our finished product after saponification. If it is real soap or contains real soap, it must be made with sodium hydroxide (lye).
Rose Absolute Essencial Oil:
Rose Geranium Essencial Oil: