Nourishing Tomato Natural Shampoo Bar
This nourishing shampoo bar is enriched by all the vitamins and minerals contained in fresh organic tomatoes, which are excellent stimulants for a healthy hair.
Tomatoes are known to give the hair natural shine, help prevent hair loss, and treat dandruff.
The high proportion of Jojoba oil used in this shampoo encourages hair growth and if you are a swimmer, this shampoo is great to reduce chlorine damage
Suitable for Vegans:
We did not use any animal derived ingredients, including eggs, milk and honey in the creation of this product.
This product is free of Alcohol.
At FHC, we are against animal testing and our ingredients are bought from reliable providers.
No Harmful Chemicals:
AT FHC, we pride our self of not using any harmful ingredients in the fabrication of our products.
All our products are free of artificial preservatives, colouring, SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), aluminium, or parabens.
Some of the reasons we love shampoo bars:
Great for your health and hair:
- Free of SLS/SLES (sodium laurel sulfate / sodium laureth sulfate)
- Restore natural oils and your hair natural shine.
- Rich in natural glycerine, that gets removed in commercial products and it is great for your hair.
- Help restore the hair’s pH.
- It does not contain nasty chemicals or o harsh detergents, found in commercial shampoos.
Kind to the environment:
- No need for plastic bottles.
- Natural fair-trade ingredients.
- No palm oils.
- No Animal Testing.
- Easier for travelling.
- Use less water in the process of producing this bar.
- Solid bars use significantly less water than liquid shampoo.
How to use:
Wet your hair, rub the shampoo bar between your hands to make a lather, apply and rub the lather into your scalp, then rinse very well with water. For best results use an apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse.
Taking Care of Your Shampoo Bar
Because your natural shampoo bar doesn't contain any artificial preservatives or hardeners, with a little care, you can prolong the life of your shampoo bar and it will serve you very well.
- Don't let your soap drown in water.
- Make sure your shampoo bar is exposed to fresh air between uses.
- Store your used soap on a well-drained soap dish.
- Store unused shampoo bars in a dry, dark and cool place.
- Don’t seal or airtight your shampoo bar for long periods of time.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
(Cocos nucifera oil),
Organic Castor Oil
Extra Virgin Jojoba Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Unrefined Cocoa Butter
Fresh Organic Tomatoes
(NaOH, Caustic Soda, Lye),
Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil:
(Cocos nucifera oil),
Organic Castor Oil:
Extra Virgin Jojoba Oil:
Sweet Almond Oil:
Unrefined Cocoa Butter:
Fresh Organic Tomatoes:
(NaOH, Caustic Soda, Lye), We use Sodium Hydroxide commonly noun as caustic soda or lye to saponify the oils.
Saponification is the chemical reaction of making soap. Once the saponification, is complete, the lye and oil molecules have combined and chemically changed into soap and natural glycerine.
The lye is used up in the saponification process to turn oil into soap.
There is no sodium hydroxide present in the finished bars of soap or shampoo after the curing process. While all real soap must be made with sodium hydroxide (lye), no lye remains in our finished product after saponification. If it is real soap or contains real soap, it must be made with sodium hydroxide (lye).