Our range of natural handmade deodorants are soft for your skin, will make you feel fresh and will prevent any unpleasant odours. All our deodorants are free of parabens, aluminium triclosan or any other artificial additives such as preservatives or artificial colouring. We use a special combination of organic essential oils to give our deodorant a pleasant aroma. One of our aims is to help people with sensitive skin, health issues or allergy sufferers to use a deodorant that won’t cause them any irritation or discomfort.
Some of the Benefits of Using a Natural Deodorant
- Protects from irritation, dryness or discomfort.
- No parabens, aluminium or sulphur
- We use natural ingredients and gentle natural scent
- Suitable for all the family
- No plastic packaging or containers
Remove the top of the container, push the bottom of the deodorant container upwards to slide the deodorant up and rub on the under arms.
Taking care of your deodorant:
Your deodorant has a best before date, but you can make it last longer by keeping it in a cool dry place or even the refrigerator, between uses.
Do you need an arm pit cleanse or detox?
If you are new to natural deodorants and have used antiperspirants or chemical deodorants for quite some time; you may experience some irritation, rash, excessive sweating or odour when transitioning from a chemical based deodorant to a natural one.
Probably you need an armpit detox or cleanse to reduce toxins on the skin, clean clogged pores, reduce the volume and odour of your sweat, boost the immune system and decrease your cancer risk.
Armpit Cleanse or Detox
- 1 Tablespoon (18 grams) of bentonite clay
- 1 teaspoon of (6 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons of water (to get right consistency)
- Add all the ingredients to a glass container (do not use metal!) with a wooden or non-metal spoon until it has the consistency of custard.
- Spread over the armpits and allow to sit for 5-20 minutes. I suggest you start with 5 minutes and slowly increasing to a longer period. If it hurts at all, remove immediately.
You may notice a redness as it will increase blood-flow to the area, but it will go away quickly.
- Take a shower or wipe clean with a warm, wet washcloth.
Repeat daily until under-arm odour stopss and natural deodorant is non-irritating.
Below are a few links to some of scientific research made in relation to the antiperspirants, chemical deodorants and breast cancer:
Aluminium, antiperspirants and breast cancer.