Some of the reasons we love shampoo bars:
Great for your health and hair:
- Free of SLS/SLES (sodium laurel sulfate / sodium laureth sulfate)
- Restore natural oils and your hair natural shine.
- Rich in natural glycerine, that gets removed in commercial products and it is great for your hair.
- Help restore the hair’s pH.
- It does not contain nasty chemicals or o harsh detergents, found in commercial shampoos.
Kind to the environment:
- No need for plastic bottles.
- Natural fair-trade ingredients.
- No palm oils.
- No Animal Testing.
- Easier for travelling.
- Use less water in the process of producing this bar.
- Solid bars use significantly less water than liquid shampoo.
How to use:
Wet your hair, rub the shampoo bar between your hands to make a lather, apply and rub the lather into your scalp, then rinse very well with water. For best results use an apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse.
Taking Care of Your Shampoo Bar
Because your natural shampoo bar doesn't contain any artificial preservatives or hardeners, with a little care, you can prolong the life of your shampoo bar and it will serve you very well.
- Don't let your soap drown in water.
- Make sure your shampoo bar is exposed to fresh air between uses.
- Store your used soap on a well-drained soap dish.
- Store unused shampoo bars in a dry, dark and cool place.
- Don’t seal or airtight your shampoo bar for long periods of time.